The impact of online reviews and user-generated content has significantly impacted the travel industry, and it has never been more important to monitor and manage your reputation online. The hospitality industry needs to adjust the way they do business in order to benefit from this trend. In our next online seminar, we will cover a range of topics related to running an effective reputation management program for your hotels. We hope you will be able to join us.
Josiah MacKenzie, founder publisher of www.hotelmarketingstrategies.comÂ now works with ReviewPro to provide customer insights and business intelligence to hotel managers through online reviews and social media analytics. ReviewPro reporting provides insight for action in the areas of marketing & PR, quality & operations, sales, revenue & distribution. By moving social media engagement from a marketing tactic to an operational tool, they are changing the way the hospitality industry can use and profit from the social web.
This webinar is suitable for hospitality professionals seeking up-to-date information on reputation management and the impact this has on your business.
What we’ll cover:
1. The overall impact of online reviews
2. Key changes and trends
3. Overview of top review sites
4. Basics tips for better listening on the social web
5. How to use semantic analysis to understand the sentiment behind reviews
6. Basics of responding to reviews
7. What you need to know about international reputation management
8. How to help your whole team understand what they can do to improve online reputation
9. Steps for putting together a reputation management program
The Benefits of a Webinar:
It’s free and there is no travel involved so you can attend from the convenience of your own property. All you will need to participate is access: to the internet, a PC or laptop, a telephone and a quiet space.
Just send an email toÂ email@example.comÂ with your name and contact details and we will send you the login details for the webinar. This webinar will run from 9amâ9.45am(PDT) on Tuesday 1st of November 2011.
For more information on Avvio’s previous webinars on both Facebook, Twitter and Google’s marketing tools:
Check out www.facebook.com/avvio
For slides www.slideshare.net/avvio
Join the conversation www.twitter.com/avviotweets
For recordings of previous webinars please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Written and contributed by: The training team atÂ Avvio